| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Almaty in February is cold at -5 °C (23 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching 0 °C (32 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -10 °C (14 °F).
- In February there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in February is dry with some snow. A mere 32mm (1.3in) of fluid is released during on average 9 days.
- In February the skies in Almaty are somewhat dreary with on balance a mere 3:50 of resplendent sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 9:51 long and the longest day is 11:03 long with an average length of 10:26.
- There are approximately 6:25 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 37.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 62.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Almaty February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Almaty, Kazakhstan
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Almaty:
- Balkhash, Kazakhstan - 435 kms (270.3 miles) NNW
- Frunze, Kyrgyz Republic - 199.6 kms (124.1 miles) WSW
- Naryn (Mtn Stn), Kyrgyz Republic - 214.3 kms (133.2 miles) SSW
- Tashkent, Uzbekistan - 662.2 kms (411.5 miles) WSW
- Andizan, Uzbekistan - 472 kms (293.3 miles) SW
- Fergana, Russia - 533.7 kms (331.6 miles) SW
- Leninbad, Russia - 684.9 kms (425.6 miles) WSW
- Kashi, China - 426.3 kms (264.9 miles) S
- Kashgar (Kashi), Xinjiang, China - 431.7 kms (268.2 miles) S
- Dusanbe, Tajikistan - 860.8 kms (534.9 miles) SW
- Faiz Abad, Afghanistan - 871.1 kms (541.3 miles) SW